Wish You Were Here

Friday, March 10, 2006

Because I have nothing better to do...

Well, being the procrastinator that I am, I am totally screwed. I have waited until the last minute to pack. But that's mostly because I HATE packing. But the condo is pretty much ready. I'm bummed that it's not completely finished because I just want this limbo stage to end. I'm not one for change and I've been experiencing quite a bit of it these past few months.

The threat of rain is FREAKING me out! But I hired movers, so I guess I just have to hope that they don't slip on my new bamboo floors...I hope you all still have my old address in Aliso. If not, let me know and I'll email it to you. :) I have a new phone number, but I don't know what it is and I'm too lazy to get off the couch to look for it. I've been packing for four hours and I'm pooped.

Did I mention that I'm also catching a cold? Yep, I'm losing my voice. I know, I know, some of you are thinking...what's the problem with that? Well, I have to tell the movers where to put everything on Saturday. Hmmm, this should be fun... :)

I hope you all are doing well. Boy, we have all gone through so many changes just in the past year alone...

C

P.S. My mom is finally getting rid of the couch that was the match to the one Dave and Paul carried down Gilbert. Remember that? I have pictures somewhere... :) Crazy.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Random Talegan said…

    Are you settled in? How do you like your new (yet old) place? How did the move go? How did you do on the house?

    Again, these are things that I need to know.

    C. Diddy

     
  • At 9:52 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Sjonster said…

    I carried that couch down Gilbert and still have a sore back from it. Dollars to doughnuts, it's still at Paul's parent's house.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger J-Cat said…

    I'm settled in (sorta). The renovations are not quite finished, but most of it consists of the little things...which can add up after awhile.

    I love the decor...it's kinda classic like Ralph Lauren (or so my contractor tells me). I'm looking forward to having you all over at some point.

    As for the proceeds for the house...well, I made a pretty penny (or two or three)...so I guess I've been sorta compensated for the four years I devoted to this guy. Unfortunately, escrow is closing later than expected (it was supposed to close on the 15th). But now it looks like it might close either tomorrow or Monday (at the latest)...or so my realtor assures me.

    These past few weeks have been stressful. But I made it so far. :) I'll just chalk this whole experience up to another LONG, HARD lesson learned.

    xo,
    C (not CET)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home