Wish You Were Here

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Come see my show, you bums

Ok. You aren't bums.... but you should still come see the musical at EDHS, even thought at this point I am not certain how well it is going to go. We have three more rehearsals and, as usual, my lame students are waiting for that "opening night magic" that I wish just once would not occur so they could learn the importance of preparation.... but I digress.
.
The show runs Wednesday through Friday, Feb. 22-24 and March 1-3 and it is at 7:30 pm. Tickets will not sell out... I promise. But I would love to have you there. Hope you can make it... If you let us know you are coming, we can arrange to have Mark there as well since he doesn't go every night even though he builds half my sets, acts as my sound technician, and generally gives way too much of himself to my program... Yes, honey... that was my pathetic attempt to kiss your ass for building the benches, etc... But I bought you the bear holding the heart, and nothing says I love you like a bear holding a heart.

Oh... and it's Guys and Dolls. Basic Plot: Some Guys, Some Dolls, Some Gambling, Some Stripping (wholesome family style stripping involving 9 adolescent girls)

Hope to see you guys there..

Kathleen

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home