Wish You Were Here

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Life, or what I want to do with it...

Things are getting interesting....my company may be sold. And while that doesn't mean I'll be out of a job, it does mean some interesting changes may be afoot. We'll see how it turns out. I'm considering going back to school for my MBA in marketing but we'll see. It would have to be an online thing because I have no desire to sit in a classroom ever again. BORING. Plus, I really don't want to have to interact with anyone face to face. Am I turning anti-social in my old age? Probably.
Ok, Tivo is calling my name. LOST here I come.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Random Talegan said…

    I cannot get into the LOST.

    However, I understand the anome of wanting a life change.

    How is THAT for 2 different subjects?!?!

    Stay tuned for more news. . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home