Wish You Were Here

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Since we're divulging stuff...

Most of you already know this...but in case you have been in the dark, Bret and I are calling it quits, er...rather, he called it quits and I just agreed. Our house is in escrow and it looks like we'll close in the middle of March. The rollercoaster of emotions that one would think would accompany such a break-up has yet to occur (on this side at least) most likely because I've been busy renovating my condo. I will be moving back to Aliso Viejo as soon as the renovations are finished - which should be in a few weeks...

I will need help moving all of my furniture, etc. JUST KIDDING!!! :) I have a GREAT moving company, so all you all can put away your Advil and Vicodin...

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home