Wish You Were Here

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Where is everyone???


I'm bored at work, can you tell? I was out sick yesterday and now I have 150+ emails to answer with no desire to do so.

So, here is a picture to

make you go, hmmmm....My little brother is getting married on Friday. After 11 years with the same woman, they are making it legal. Kudos to them...they waiting until they were sure!

Ok, off to (hopefully) get some work done over here. Until I meet you in a dark alley, may you prosper.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger J-Cat said…

    What...are you trying to one up Judy by stating that you have 150+ emails to read? How about 180 notebooks to grade with anywhere from between 10 - 20 assignments each? What do you have to say about THAT one, missy! J/K I'm feisty because I have literally 180+ notebooks to grade. I'm not bored, I'm just procrastinating.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, February 04, 2006, Blogger Sjonster said…

    I knew they'd get back together. Please congratulate Matt for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home