Wish You Were Here

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Anything but a Foggy Day, in Londontown

Hi all and thanks for your warm regards. I arrived yesterday afternoon and hit the town. After a couple of pints I unpacked, did some shopping, and then headed for SoHo. After an interesting evening of frolicking with London's finest (Ok not finest but definitely buggered up) I returned to my small "Executive Suite" (this just means it has a toilet inside the room) and watched some telly.

Work today was very fast paced and I already have five projects on my plate. Of note, my assistant's name is Lorna. Maybe that's a sign.

Well I'm off to the pub. Oh yeah, below is my contact info.

Love you guys,

Sjon

Sjon M. Dowell
Vice President Finance EMEA
Buena Vista Home Entertainment - International
3 Queen Caroline Street Suite #5239
Hammersmith
London W6 7PE
United Kingdom
011-44-208-222-1449

Temporary Housing until 7th July:

42 Prince's Square
Apartment #319
Bayswater
London W2 4AD
011-44-207-985-1188
United Kingdom

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, June 06, 2006, Blogger J-Cat said…

    You already "sound" like an Englishman...I'm sure you'll fit right in, dahling! :)

    Lorna, huh? I think it's funny. I'm not sure if I believe in "signs" and I haven't thought about coincidences and if those have meaning or not. Perhaps I've been watching I heart Huckabees too many times...

    Love you!
    C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home