Wish You Were Here

Monday, March 27, 2006

Blame it on the rain...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally am sick of the rain! Who signed up for this?! I certainly didn't! How the heck are my contractors supposed to finish the job when it rains every other day? At least this weekend was nice, but come on! It's raining RIGHT NOW!

Because of this cold weather, I am constantly craving venti carmel macchiatos. (No, I don't succomb every time). But I do splurge more often than usual. It's a good thing that my condo is on the second floor though...because I'd sure hate to float away on all of this water!

I hope that this is truly the LAST storm. I can't imagine that there is any more rain to fall! What? Are we in Seattle? Do I actually HAVE to use an umbralla? (If I could find one...) I am so tired of winter clothing...and all of this water is ruining my shoes.

I'm finished ranting. I just wanted to vent. I am SO sick of the rain! Argh!

P.S. The spell check isn't working. So excuse the spelling error(s). :-P




2 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Maureen said…

    Imagine my disdain when our guest bathroom leaked ONCE AGAIN with this rain storm. I have to concur, I'm sick of the rain.

     
  • At 9:00 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Mrs. Switzer said…

    We are still in the midst of our own remodel from hell and the rain does not help matters on our end either. We are SO CLOSE to being done, but they can't very well finish the exterior stucco when it is pouring down buckets of water. So much for getting this thing done by late December (of 2005, that is)... ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home