Wish You Were Here

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm done!

I can't believe I made it! This school year is finally over. I don't have to deal with my incompetent principal and the whiny staff (for at least two months anyway). And...I think the school year ended just in time for the heat wave. I don't know about the rest of the teachers in the group...but in my district, intermediate schools don't have air conditioning. :-/

But on a more bright note...I just received my newest baby! A brand new 4Runner. I ordered it back in February and I picked it up on Tuesday. My TV also decided to quit last week Monday, so I had to buy a new one as well. So, now I'm the proud owner of a Samsung 46" LCD. Patrick is stoked because he bought a PSP3 to accompany the new TV. It's like Christmas come early and just in time for summer!

Well, that's about it from this end of the OC. I just wanted to give you all an update. :) Hope you all are doing well. I can't wait to see you all at the beach house.

xo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home